Sunday, November 13, 2011
Saturday, November 12, 2011
Friday, November 11, 2011
- A man can be happy with any woman, as long as he does not love her.
- Men always want to be a woman's first love, women like to be a man's last romance.
- One should always be in love. That is the reason one should never marry.
- I see when men love women. They give them but a little of their lives. But women when they love give everything.
- Hatred is blind, as well as love.
- Between men and women there is no friendship possible. There is passion, enmity, worship, love, but no friendship.
- Deceiving others. That is what the world calls a romance.
Posted by Invizibilul at 4:15 AM
Friday, November 4, 2011
- A coward is incapable of exhibiting love; it is the prerogative of the brave.
- A nation's culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people.
- Man's nature is not essentially evil. Brute nature has been know to yield to the influence of love. You must never despair of human nature.
- The good man is the friend of all living things.
- Non-violence, which is the quality of the heart, cannot come by an appeal to the brain.
- Power is of two kinds. One is obtained by the fear of punishment and the other by acts of love. Power based on love is a thousand times more effective and permanent then the one derived from fear of punishment.
- Culture of the mind must be subservient to the heart.
Posted by Invizibilul at 6:07 AM
Wednesday, November 2, 2011
- First love is only a little foolishness and a lot of curiosity.
- Love is a gross exaggeration of the difference between one person and everybody else.
- Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
- The perfect love affair is one which is conducted entirely by post.
- There are two tragedies in life. One is to lose your heart's desire. The other is to gain it.
Posted by Invizibilul at 5:52 AM