- I love hearing my audience breathe.
- I don't really need to stand out, there's room for everyone. Although I haven't built a niche yet, I'm just writing love songs.
- I love a bit of drama. That's a bad thing. I can flip really quickly.
- If I am constantly working, my relationships fail. So at least now I can have enough time to write a happy record. And be in love and be happy. And then I don't know what I'll do. Get married. Have some kids. Plant a nice vegetable patch.
Thursday, December 27, 2012
Posted by Invizibilul at 7:39 AM
Monday, December 24, 2012
- It's better to be unhappy alone than unhappy with someone - so far.
- Before marriage, a girl has to make love to a man to hold him. After marriage, she has to hold him to make love to him.
- It's often just enough to be with someone. I don't need to touch them. Not even talk. A feeling passes between you both. You're not alone.
- I have too many fantasies to be a housewife. I guess I am a fantasy.
- Husbands are chiefly good as lovers when they are betraying their wives.
- Sex is a part of nature. I go along with nature.
- Hollywood is a place where they'll pay you a thousand dollars for a kiss and fifty cents for your soul.
- I have feelings too. I am still human. All I want is to be loved, for myself and for my talent.
Posted by Invizibilul at 3:29 PM