- It's better to be unhappy alone than unhappy with someone - so far.
- Before marriage, a girl has to make love to a man to hold him. After marriage, she has to hold him to make love to him.
- It's often just enough to be with someone. I don't need to touch them. Not even talk. A feeling passes between you both. You're not alone.
- I have too many fantasies to be a housewife. I guess I am a fantasy.
- Husbands are chiefly good as lovers when they are betraying their wives.
- Sex is a part of nature. I go along with nature.
- Hollywood is a place where they'll pay you a thousand dollars for a kiss and fifty cents for your soul.
- I have feelings too. I am still human. All I want is to be loved, for myself and for my talent.
Monday, December 24, 2012
Marilyn Monroe love quotes
Posted by Invizibilul at 3:29 PM