- All love shifts and changes. I don't know if you can be wholeheartedly in love all the time.
- If the director says you can do better, particularly in a love scene, then it is rather embarrassing.
- Sometimes I'm so sweet even I can't stand it.
Friday, October 28, 2011
Posted by Invizibilul at 6:17 AM
Tuesday, October 25, 2011
- A very small degree of hope is sufficient to cause the birth of love.
- Friendship has its illusions no less than love.
- If you don't love me, it does not matter, anyway I can love for both of us.
- In love, unlike most other passions, the recollection of what you have had and lost is always better than what you can hope for in the future.
- Love has always been the most important business in my life, I should say the only one.
- A forty-year-old woman is only something to men who have loved her in her youth.
- People happy in love have an air of intensity.
- To be loved at first sight, a man should have at the same time something to respect and something to pity in his face.
- The pleasures of love are always in proportion to our fears.
Posted by Invizibilul at 5:18 AM
Sunday, October 23, 2011
- A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.
- Happiness is good health and a bad memory.
- Until 45 I can play a woman in love. After 55 I can play grandmothers. But between those ten years, it is difficult for an actress.
Posted by Invizibilul at 4:43 AM
Friday, October 21, 2011
Monday, October 17, 2011
- Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.
- It is easy to hate and it is difficult to love. This is how the whole scheme of things works. All good things are difficult to achieve and bad things are very easy to get.
- Wherever you go, go with all your heart.
Posted by Invizibilul at 8:39 AM
Thursday, October 13, 2011
- If you were to destroy the belief in immortality in mankind, not only love but every living force on which the continuation of all life in the world depended, would dry up at once.
- The greatest happiness is to know the source of unhappiness.
- To love someone means to see him as God intended him.
- Love a man, even in his sin, for that love is a likeness of the divine love, and is the summit of love on earth.
- Men reject their prophets and slay them, but they love their martyrs and honor those whom they have slain.
Posted by Invizibilul at 5:24 AM
Wednesday, October 12, 2011
- If it is true that there are as many minds as there are heads, then there are as many kinds of love as there are hearts.
- All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love.
- It is not beauty that endears, it's love that makes us see beauty.
- If one loves, one loves the whole person as he or she is, and not as one might wish them to be.
- Happiness does not depend on outward things, but on the way we see them.
- He had heard that women often love plain ordinary men, but he did not believe it, because he judged by himself and he could only love beautiful mysterious exceptional women.
- It is amazing how complete is the delusion that beauty is goodness.
Posted by Invizibilul at 6:46 AM
Tuesday, October 11, 2011
- A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
- The whole difference between construction and creation is exactly this: that a thing constructed can only be loved after it is constructed; but a thing created is loved before it exists.
- There are strings in the human heart that had better not be vibrated.
- I hope that real love and truth are stronger in the end than any evil or misfortune in the world.
- Love her, love her, love her! If she favours you, love her. If she wounds you, love her. If she tears your heart to pieces – and as it gets older and stronger, it will tear deeper – love her, love her, love her!
- There is a wisdom of the head, and... there is a wisdom of the heart.
Posted by Invizibilul at 6:47 AM
Monday, October 10, 2011
- When women love us, they forgive us everything, even our crimes; when they do not love us, they give us credit for nothing, not even our virtues.
- Economized love is never real love.
- True love is eternal, infinite, and always like itself. It is equal and pure, without violent demonstrations: it is seen with white hairs and is always young in the heart.
- The duration of passion is proportionate with the original resistance of the woman.
- Love is a game in which one always cheats.
- Love is the poetry of the senses.
- It is as absurd to say that a man can't love one woman all the time as it is to say that a violinist needs several violins to play the same piece of music.
- A husband and wife who have separate bedrooms have either drifted apart or found happiness.
- A woman knows the face of the man she loves like a sailor knows the open sea.
- A lover always thinks of his mistress first and himself second; with a husband it runs the other way.
- Love has its own instinct, finding the way to the heart, as the feeblest insect finds the way to its flower, with a will which nothing can dismay nor turn aside.
- Nobody loves a woman because she is handsome or ugly, stupid or intelligent. We love because we love.
- First love is a kind of vaccination which saves a man from catching the complaint the second time.
Posted by Invizibilul at 5:22 AM
Sunday, October 9, 2011
- It is not love that should be depicted as blind, but self-love.
- Love has features which pierce all hearts, he wears a bandage which conceals the faults of those beloved. He has wings, he comes quickly and flies away the same.
- This self-love is the instrument of our preservation; it resembles the provision for the perpetuity of mankind: it is necessary, it is dear to us, it gives us pleasure, and we must conceal it.
Posted by Invizibilul at 6:21 AM
Saturday, October 8, 2011
- What a grand thing, to be loved! What a grander thing still, to love!
- There are fathers who do not love their children; there is no grandfather who does not adore his grandson.
- A compliment is something like a kiss through a veil.
- To love another person is to see the face of God.
- To love beauty is to see light.
- The first symptom of love in a young man is timidity; in a girl boldness.
- The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.
- The ideal and the beautiful are identical; the ideal corresponds to the idea, and beauty to form; hence idea and substance are cognate.
- The most powerful symptom of love is a tenderness which becomes at times almost insupportable.
- He who opens a school door, closes a prison.
- I met in the street a very poor young man who was in love. His hat was old, his coat worn, his cloak was out at the elbows, the water passed through his shoes and the stars through his soul.
Posted by Invizibilul at 1:07 PM
- Absence from those we love is self from self - a deadly banishment.
- But O, how bitter a thing it is to look into happiness through another man's eyes.
- There have been many great men that have flattered the people who ne'er loved them.
- They do not love that do not show their love.
- Parting is such sweet sorrow.
- Speak low, if you speak love.
- Most dangerous is that temptation that doth goad us on to sin in loving virtue.
- Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
- Love is too young to know what conscience is.
- Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs.
- Love to faults is always blind, always is to joy inclined. Lawless, winged, and unconfined, and breaks all chains from every mind.
- If music be the food of love, play on.
Posted by Invizibilul at 8:38 AM