- If it is true that there are as many minds as there are heads, then there are as many kinds of love as there are hearts.
- All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love.
- It is not beauty that endears, it's love that makes us see beauty.
- If one loves, one loves the whole person as he or she is, and not as one might wish them to be.
- Happiness does not depend on outward things, but on the way we see them.
- He had heard that women often love plain ordinary men, but he did not believe it, because he judged by himself and he could only love beautiful mysterious exceptional women.
- It is amazing how complete is the delusion that beauty is goodness.
Wednesday, October 12, 2011
Love quotes from Lev Tolstoi
Posted by Invizibilul at 6:46 AM