- A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
- The whole difference between construction and creation is exactly this: that a thing constructed can only be loved after it is constructed; but a thing created is loved before it exists.
- There are strings in the human heart that had better not be vibrated.
- I hope that real love and truth are stronger in the end than any evil or misfortune in the world.
- Love her, love her, love her! If she favours you, love her. If she wounds you, love her. If she tears your heart to pieces – and as it gets older and stronger, it will tear deeper – love her, love her, love her!
- There is a wisdom of the head, and... there is a wisdom of the heart.
Tuesday, October 11, 2011
Love quotes from Charles Dickens
Posted by Invizibilul at 6:47 AM