- Absence from those we love is self from self - a deadly banishment.
- But O, how bitter a thing it is to look into happiness through another man's eyes.
- There have been many great men that have flattered the people who ne'er loved them.
- They do not love that do not show their love.
- Parting is such sweet sorrow.
- Speak low, if you speak love.
- Most dangerous is that temptation that doth goad us on to sin in loving virtue.
- Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
- Love is too young to know what conscience is.
- Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs.
- Love to faults is always blind, always is to joy inclined. Lawless, winged, and unconfined, and breaks all chains from every mind.
- If music be the food of love, play on.
Saturday, October 8, 2011
Love quotes from William Shakeaspeare
Posted by Invizibilul at 8:38 AM