- A very small degree of hope is sufficient to cause the birth of love.
- Friendship has its illusions no less than love.
- If you don't love me, it does not matter, anyway I can love for both of us.
- In love, unlike most other passions, the recollection of what you have had and lost is always better than what you can hope for in the future.
- Love has always been the most important business in my life, I should say the only one.
- A forty-year-old woman is only something to men who have loved her in her youth.
- People happy in love have an air of intensity.
- To be loved at first sight, a man should have at the same time something to respect and something to pity in his face.
- The pleasures of love are always in proportion to our fears.
Tuesday, October 25, 2011
Love quotes from Stendhal
Posted by Invizibilul at 5:18 AM