- A coward is incapable of exhibiting love; it is the prerogative of the brave.
- A nation's culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people.
- Man's nature is not essentially evil. Brute nature has been know to yield to the influence of love. You must never despair of human nature.
- The good man is the friend of all living things.
- Non-violence, which is the quality of the heart, cannot come by an appeal to the brain.
- Power is of two kinds. One is obtained by the fear of punishment and the other by acts of love. Power based on love is a thousand times more effective and permanent then the one derived from fear of punishment.
- Culture of the mind must be subservient to the heart.
Friday, November 4, 2011
Love quotes from Mohandas Gandhi
Posted by Invizibilul at 6:07 AM